Do not sell my personal information
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
3 Ways to Work with Cindy
No fee or limited fee* Online Vacation Planning
You prefer to book online through my website, any of the available vacation travel services, which keeps me connected to your booked arrangements, so I can send you travel documents, tips and reminder emails before you depart.
- You have researched on your own, and have a more straightforward vacation coming up, but want to take advantage of the Expedia Cruises preferred supplier relationships, perks and amenities not typically available to the general public when booking direct.
- Plus, you have me in your back pocket in case some questions come up, we can always chat via email or text.
- *Airline service fee applies if you want me to book your flights.
Personalized Travel Planning and Pre-Paid Consulting Service
Have you worked closely with an expert consultant for important decisions in your life? When we need professional advice from subject matter experts, we pay for their years of experience, ongoing training and personalized service they provide through their consulting services. Discover why you benefit from working with Cindy, a Professional Travel Designer for Luxury Cruise and Travel planning.
- Flat fee $300, which covers all your basic needs, including consultation, research, itinerary planning, and booking your cruise, flights, per/post hotel and ground transfers. Depending on the length and complexity of the trip this will encompass from 3 to 5 hours of design services.
Attaché Private Client Service, a travel management service by invitation only.
Attaché Private Client Service - Elevated private travel management service for indulgent travel experiences by invitation only. Personalized and authentic travel design services on distinctive voyages for VIP clients. Your ultimate travel experience journey with premier luxury brands and exclusive Expedia Cruises™ amenities, provide you an immersive travel experience with inspiration and well-being in mind. Learn more about this VIP service here.
This exclusive service is by invitation only, for elevated private travel management and consulting services for indulgent travel experiences.
- Attaché Private Client Service is a percentage-based gratuity for services. Invoiced at a 15% gratuity applied to the total value of all products and services reserved / booked in relation to your complete itinerary and immersive travel experience.
Why you benefit from working with Cindy, a Professional Travel Designer
- Expert advice, professional consulting, project management, and service with attention to every detail
- Preferred cruise and travel suppliers who partner with Expedia Cruises, bringing the highest value to clients through our managed partnerships
- Access to exclusive amenities, backed by Expedia Cruises, a global powerhouse brand trusted by millions of travelers for value, expertise and service. 🎥 Watch
- 7SEAS® Club members will save an average of 10% on select cruises from top brands with member only deals. Member Prices will vary by cruise line, ship, sailing dates, and category, and will change regularly.
- Expedia Rewards™ loyalty points program, exclusively for Expedia customers. Earn points to use toward Expedia travel when you book a cruise with Expedia Cruises.
- Expedia Exclusive Staterooms™ We block groups of staterooms up to 18 months in advance giving you the best staterooms at the best prices. Offering guaranteed prices on top selling ships, sailing dates and destinations.
- Expedia® Extras, could include a complimentary bottle of wine, onboard cash credit, pre-paid gratuities, complimentary dining in an alternative restaurant and other special gifts.