🧭 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 Blog
Are you a golf enthusiast looking for a unique vacation experience? Have you considered combining your love for golf with a luxury cruise vacation? A themed Golf cruise offers the perfect solution for travellers who want to explore the world while indulging in their passion for golf. If you're looking for something unique in your ocean or river cruising adventures, consider a golf cruise vacation.
Who takes a golf cruise vacation?
- Golf enthusiasts who are passionate about their game, and love to travel, with their golfing and non-golfing travel companion
- Golf Club Member, Golf league golf group with travel companions
- Institution and organization Alumni gather for reunions through a on golf cruise group
- Singles, couples, seniors
- Bachelor / bachelorette party
- Any affinity group who comes together for an annual retreat
- Corporate meeting & events for Golf Cruise Groups
Golf cruises appeal to a wide range of people, from individuals to golf groups. whether you are a seasoned golfer or a beginner, you can enjoy a golf cruise vacation, with options for golfers and non-golfers alike.
When you choose a golf cruise vacation, you gain access to some of the top golf courses in Europe and beyond. Imagine teeing off on some of the most prestigious courses in the world, from Southwest Ireland to Rome, without even having to switch hotels.
Golf cruises also offer a unique cultural experience for golfers and non-golfer traveling companions. Immerse yourself in the local culture, sightseeing and wine tours while enjoying top-rated courses throughout your cruise itinerary. In addition to golfing, you can indulge in onboard entertainment, fine dining, luxury amenities, spa services, and fitness options to keep up your self-care and workout routine during your luxury ocean or river cruise.
Cruise, Stay and Play - Featured Destinations:
American Queen Steamboat Company's American River Golf Classic 9-day cruise from Memphis to New Orleans.
One of the popular North American golf river cruises, Golfers can enjoy four top-rated local courses along the Lower Mississippi River, including:
- Colonial Country Club in Memphis
- Copper Mill Golf Club in Zachary
- Louisiana, Black Bear Golf Club near Vicksburg
- The Bluffs Golf & Sports Resort in St. Francisville, an Arnold Palmer-designed course.
Cruise, stay and play with an option to tee off at TPC Louisiana in New Orleans after disembarkation.
Personalize 10 to 14 nights VIP Hawaiian Islands experience, with weekly departures every Saturday, year-round starting from Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii.
| Customize your package starting with a Norwegian Cruise Line Suite aboard the Pride of America cruise ship. The 7-day cruise itinerary includes stops at Kahului, Maui, Hilo, Big Island Hawaii, Kona, Big Island Hawaii, and Nawiliwili, Kauai.
👉 Cruise example date and price
Golfers can enjoy courses like:
- The Kapalua Plantation Golf Course or The Bay Course at Kapalua
- Wailea Emerald Golf Course
- Mauna Lani or Mauna Kea Golf Course
- Poipu Bay Golf Course
- Ocean Course at Hōkūala.
Cruise, Stay & Play for 10 to 14 nights, a VIP Hawaii experience! Personalize your golf cruise vacation with three nights pre-cruise or post-cruise, with optional stays at Turtle Bay Golf & Spa Resort and Palmer course, Aulani Disney Resort & Spa, or the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort with a few rounds at Ko Olina Golf Club. Plus, find other shore excursions you can pre-pay in $CAD, and discover the all the islands have to offer!
Golf themed cruises offer a unique way to combine your passion for golf and luxury travel.
Whether you want to explore the Lower Mississippi River or play some of the top-rated courses in Hawaii, or other destinations around the world, there's a golf cruise vacation for you.
The Golf and Cruise packages often include multiple green fees and the best tee times. You can customize your experience, and the options will vary by destination, cruise line and golf tour provider. All golf excursions are in addition to the cost of your cruise. Together we can design the perfect day for everyone in your party, including the non-golfing travel companions.
Whichever golf cruise vacation you choose, you will be traveling with like-minded individuals, enjoy great conversation and maybe even some friendly competition among guests!
This is an example list of other typical inclusions that may be part of the golf package you choose to add to your golf cruise vacation:
- Priority embarking and disembarking daily
- golf courses should ideally be no more than 60 minutes from the port
- Safe storage of your golf equipment, baggage service, shoe shining and golf club cleaning
- Insurance for your golf equipment or golf & shoe rentals at the resorts
- Welcome cocktail
- Welcome kit complete with golf swag
- Snack basket, boxed lunch
- Dedicated transfers to and from the golf courses
- Green fees and priority Tee times
- Golf cart at each course
- Priority early breakfast time
- Choice of dinner on the ship or a reserved dining area at the course clubhouse
- Individual training with on-board state-of-the-art golf simulators and/or video coaching
- Warm-up on the driving range, including balls (if time permits)
Golf cruise vacations offer the perfect solution for golf enthusiasts who love to travel. You can pursue your passion, explore the world, and immerse yourself in the local culture and top-rated golf venues. Whether you are an amateur or a Masters level player, a golf cruise vacation is an excellent way to combine two of your passions - luxury cruise travel and golfing.
So why wait? Book your golf cruise vacation and get ready to experience the unique union of two passions - golf and cruise! Sign up for weekly updates to your inbox or contact Cindy to start planning today.
Learn more about cruising, check out my Luxury Cruise post which answers many questions about what to expect when cruising. Or check out my recent blog on What to Pack for a Cruise , with a Printable Checklist.
CindyGirard.com | Vol. 4-21 | Cruise, Stay and Play - VIP Hawaiian Islands Experience